Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Snow Day!!

School was canceled for Brooke today. I jokingly asked Josh if that meant that it was a snow day for the rest of us. Well, the snowstorm somehow knocked out our internet and guess what? The girls' couldn't get into their computer school without being connected to my computer. So we all got our snow day!! I was very excited. I slept in and it was so nice. The kids slept in, too. Well, not Allison and Sophia. For some reason they were up bright eyed and bushy tailed at 7:30. But Josh was up so he got them their breakfast...cookies and milk! I am sure they want me to sleep in every day that dad is home now! It was a very nice and lazy day at our house. I ran on the treadmill this afternoon and then Josh and I drove to town for a bit later in the afternoon. The kids watched a movie and played outside in the snow for the afternoon. We picked up some KFC for supper and now we are planning on getting everyone to bed and having some peace and quiet for the evening. But, it's back to the books for us all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment