Monday, October 11, 2010

A New Plan

That's what I do. A new plan, a new schedule. I just can't seem to ever get it "perfect". So the new plan this morning was to skip morning chores and get right to work on school. Well it seemed like a good idea until after breakfast when I realized that we absolutely have to do morning chores. I will go crazy if I have to sit all morning in a messy house. So tomorrow we will try to get up at 6:30 so we can all be ready for school by 8:00. My purpose for this is to be done with school everyday by noon. Doesn't that sound wonderful? That will leave the afternoons for projects, music, exercise, cleaning, or whatever we feel like doing! We used to get done with school by noon every day. But that was back when it was pretty much just Brooke and she was SO easy to homeschool. Now with Em and Grace it is a bit more work and Kindergarten with Sophia is fun but it also demands some time. Of course not to be left out, Allison is now getting to do some fun Kumon workbook stuff with me. So the good of this is getting done with the serious school by noon. That will be a relief. The not so good? Well, it leaves no time for exercise for me or the kids in the morning and it means getting up much earlier than I like to. So I guess it'll have to do for this week. I'm sure by next week I can think up a great NEW plan for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment