Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's Me!

The big smile says it all! Allison came up to me this afternoon and she was so excited. She was saying "Look, it's me! It's ME!" She was so proud of herself because she drew a picture of herself on her magna doodle. I thought she did a great job, too!

On the school side of things, I stayed up until 1:30 in the morning last night so I didn't get up until 7:30 and I let the girls sleep in even later because I knew Emily hasn't been feeling all that great. So I spent most of today trying to convince myself that I don't really need a schedule. We function just fine with this "get done what we get done and call it good" philosophy. I think I spend way too much time worrying about how to do things instead of just doing them. Is there hope for me? Probably not. I mean I've been this way as far back as I can remember so why would I change now. So anyway, I did manage to get school done with Sophia today. Emily and Grace did their SOS school. Grace did read aloud to me. I got a lot done on reformatting my blogs, yeah that's important. But all in all, if I look back, I would have to say that it was good enough. There's always tomorrow to catch up on things!

No comments:

Post a Comment