Monday, October 18, 2010

A Short Week

Well, since we now have a public school student in the house, we are pretty much following the public school schedule. On the bright side of that, Brooke has Thursday and Friday off of school for teacher's convention, so the rest of us get it off, too! I am so looking forward to the days off from school. I wish I had the time to just relax, but I am leaning more toward having a couple of house work days. I am so far behind on everything around here, or at least it feels that way. So I need to do some thinking and figure out what I would like to accomplish. I wonder if the kids will be as excited as I am about this!? Hee hee!!

Anyway, nothing new on the school front, other than having a short week here. I am consistently behind on correcting school, but that is nothing new. I wonder if that will ever change or if I will eventually just accept that this is who I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment