Friday, October 15, 2010

Field Trip

Today was very exciting for the girls because we got to go on a field trip! My friend, the girls' fiddle teacher, teaches at a little one room school house. She has three boys and one girl in her school. She thought it would be fun for her school kids and my kids to go on this field trip together...and she was so right! We met them at the fire station at 11:00 for a tour that lasted almost two hours, thanks to a great fireman and kids that had a lot of great questions! After that we all met up at Pizza Hut and enjoyed pizza and some great conversation. Then we were off to the bowling alley for a quick game. It was a fun time for all of the kids, they all seemed to enjoy each others company immensely. We are hoping to be able to get together atleast once a month for a field trip or some phy-ed. I only wish we were a little bit closer so we could do more activities together. I forgot to get a picture today, but hopefully Mrs. Castro will send me one soon so I can put it up on here and you can see the kids in the fire truck!

No comments:

Post a Comment