Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Not Such A Good Plan

We did it. We actually all got up at 6:30 this morning. It was nice. School was started by 8:00 so goal accomplished. I think most of the computer work was done by noon, too. You would think I would be happy. But after lunch when it came time for me to read aloud to the older girls, well, I guess you can see what happened in the picture! We all fell asleep! Well actually in this picture we are fake sleeping because we woke up when Josh came out and I had him take a quick picture of the sad mess we were! So needless to say, I'm pitching the 6:30 idea. Tomorrow we will wake up at our usual time of 7:00. But with me showering at night, mostly because Brooke and Josh use up all the hot water in the morning, I am out earlier and able to keep the kids moving. So starting school by 8:30 should be doable. It was a pretty good day though. We got quite a bit done. I guess the only thing I didn't finish that should have been done was helping Emily take notes on her History lesson. But I bet it will still be there waiting for us tomorrow! And I should have time to help her during the little ones' naps because hopefully we won't all fall asleep again!

No comments:

Post a Comment